Forms & Documents
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic
It is highly recommended that the homestead exemption forms be submitted through the E-File Property Exemption Forms page or through the postal mail. Beginning in the year 2020, the Senior Citizens Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption no longer requires a notary signature making it easier to file through the postal mail. If you have any questions, please feel free to email Jim Green or Kristie Bigliazzi.
- Homestead Exemption Information (PDF)
- PTAX-324 Senior Homestead (PDF)
- 2021 PTAX-340 Senior Citizens Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption (PDF)
- 2022 PTAX-340 Senior Citizens Assessment Freeze Homestead Exemption
- PTAX-341 Returning Veterans' Homestead Exemption (PDF)
- PTAX-342 Disabled Veterans' Homestead Exemption (PDF)
Front Desk - Use the GIS system search tutorial to learn how to properly search for your property and find comparable property sales.
Board of Review Complaint Packets - Assessment complaints will be accepted each year from June 1st until 30 days from the date the Supervisor of Assessment's office publishes the current year assessment changes in your local newspaper for your township.